Leisure and Tourism Diversification
Many farmers and landowners have realised the benefits of diversifying from farming to leisure and tourism business uses. These projects can introduce a new revenue stream and our team can help you to maximise the potential of your land or estate.
We can advise on a wide range of leisure and tourism attractions, from theme parks, farm parks and safari parks, to visitor centres and heritage sites, to farmhouse accommodation and glamping sites.
We offer our clients involvement in every stage of the project and can advise on planning policy and legislation, valuations for funding purposes and grant aid.
Why choose Davies & Co?
Davies & Co. is a sponsor of National Farm Attractions Network and has an outstanding reputation in the UK when it comes to leisure and tourism. Our experience in leisure and tourism attractions has helped our clients to create successful businesses and maximise their assets.
Professional services include advice on:
- Preparation of planning, design and access statements, and supporting plans
- Co-ordinating and managing specialist advisors to secure structural surveys, transportation assessments, protected species and ecological reports, and visual impact assessments
- Planning applications for new buildings, change of use, conversions, new land uses, and temporary planning
- Permitted development rights applications for change of use to farm buildings
- Making representations to local councillors and parish councils
- Identifying localised competitive facilities
- Feasibility studies and grant aid applications
- Valuations for financial funding and business rates
- Business rates appeals