Land and Estate Management
We have experience advising on a wide range of farm business consultancy issues. Our expert advice keeps our clients stay up to date with the latest legislation and farm subsidies. We also help our clients to explore all possible avenues for their land, allowing their businesses to grow, develop, and diversify.
We offer a range of estate management options to suit all types and sizes of rural holdings, from one-off advice to on-going support.
We can advise you on:
- Basic Payment Schemes (BPS)
- Grants, subsidies and other funding options
- Contract farming agreements and Joint Ventures
- Environmental and Conservation stewardship (ELS and HLS)
- Renewable energy and bio fuel contracts
- Farm business tenancies
- Grazing agreements
- Diversifying into leisure and commercial uses
- Rural Appraisals
- Land Registration
- Wayleave Agreements and Telecommunications Agreements
- Public Rights of Way issues