Visitor Attraction Planning
Davies & Co have been advising and supporting land owners to develop visitor attractions for many years. If you are planning to develop a visitor attraction, various aspects must be considered including:
- What will visitors want from your new venue?
- What facilities already exist in the area?
- Do these meet both local and national requirements in terms of education strategies for learning outside the classroom?
- Will your venue provide the right form of entertainment, value for money and benefits to the community?
How we can help
Our experience and local knowledge will help you to navigate the complex process of developing a tourist attraction and we will be with you every step of the way to help you to maximise your return of investment. As part of our service we offer:
- Feasibility studies
- Help with grant applications
- Help with the preparation of all the necessary documents for your planning application, including planning statement, structural survey, topographical survey, visual impact assessment and design and access statement.
- Site promotions
- Specialist advice on business rates, assessments, and appeals.
Why choose Davies & Co?
Our extensive network of contacts, and in-depth local knowledge, wil give you the support that you need to develop your visitor attraction. With Davies & Co. you can feel confident that the guidance you receive will be essential in developing your tourist attraction. Knowing how your local authority works, and what is included in their Local Plan, is essential for successful rural diversification. We will be there to guide you as you consider how to develop a realistic and sustainable commercial project, and work with you to realise the potential of your land or estate.
Examples of our work
We work with a range of rural businesses from farms to theme parks.