About Davies & Co.
Davies & Co. are leading UK Rural Consultants, Chartered Surveyors, Agricultural Valuers, and Letting Agents.
We have a national reputation for assisting with diversification because of our expertise, experience, and extensive network of contacts.
Davies & Co. provide professional advice and a range of services that include:
- Rural Planning & Development Consultancy,
- Business Rates & Appeals,
- Rural Property Investment Consultancy,
- Farm and Estate Management,
- Agency – Property Sales and Purchases,
- Property Management Services,
- Agricultural Tenancy Advice,
- Telecommunications & Wayleave Agreements,
- Compulsory Purchase, Utility Schemes and Highways Improvements,
- Valuations for Funding, Taxation Purposes, Probate and other.
Our key team members are:
- Barry Davies – BSc (Agric) Dip LE, MRICS, FAAV, FBIAC
Rural planning, diversification and visitor attractions. Rates assessments, rural valuations and site promotion, option agreements and agricultural tenancies.
- Richard Marchant – FNAEA
Residential property acquisition, valuation and management.
- Monica Brown – BSc (Agric), MSC, MRICS
Farm Management, Consultations, Environmental Schemes, Single Farm Payment, Agricultural Appraisals
- Tom Dixon RD - BSc (Est Man), FRICS, IRRV (Hons)
Consultant - A fellow of RICS, past-president of IRRV and past-president of RSA. Tom has written and lectures widely on Rating, and is joint author of "Business Rates - Your Guide", recently published in its 2015 edition. He is an accredited mediator and is included in the Law Society's Directory of Expert Witnesses.
- Phil Sharlott
Consultant - A Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing, Phil has a wealth of experience working with the leisure and tourism industry throughout the UK. His expertise includes commercial feasibility reports for green field developments, and working with glamping sites and farm parks.
- Rachel Gordon
Property Investment Negotiator
- Lynne Brawn
- Mike Griffiths
Property Management Administrator