Planning Applications & Appeals
Davies & Co. provides advice on local and national planning policies, and offers guidance on compliance regulations in order to secure planning permission.
Our knowledge of agricultural and rural matters helps our clients achieve their objectives, whether the project be leisure, commercial, residential or agricultural dwellings or live/work units; the key being to maximise the potential of your site and increase revenue streams.
As sponsors of National Farm Attractions Network, Davies & Co. has many years of experience in providing specialist planning advice in leisure and tourism attractions.
Areas of expertise and services extend to:
- Pre-application feasibility studies
- Change of use of farm buildings to residential (permitted development Class Q)
- Change of use of land or farm buildings for diversification projects, equestrian, leisure and tourism, commercial (B1, B2 and B8), etc.
- New or replacement farm buildings
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Preparation of planning, design and access statement
- Negotiation with local planning authorities
- Countryside dwellings appraisals
- Renewable energy
- Enforcement notice appeals
- Advising on business rates and appeals
- Co-ordination of specialist surveys e.g. highways, architects, environmental and ecology